Saturday, January 12, 2008

Thank you, Mr Malvin Lim.

It's been almost a year, and I've yet to thank someone. Someone who rightfully deserves a mentioning of this post.





Mr Malvin Lim, a passionate teacher who came to the class of 3N2. We were the first class he taught if my mind serves me right. From a class which comprises of students whose English are incorrigible, he improved the whole lot.





He continued with his teaching techniques and lessons which most of us improved. During the 'N' levels, we did really well. And during the 'O' levels, it was good.





One of the best things that he have done was the peer teaching, which I really like it alot. His dedication, passion and the belief in us really paid off.





Thank you Mr Malvin Lim for all the work that you've done, and polished my language really well.





Although you have left the teaching sector, I'm sure we will meet up soon with the other mates and catch up with each other.





I wish you all the best for your future endeavours and hope you find fulfillment and enjoyment in your new job.









Thank you.


(There's a blog from Mr Malvin Lim's family. You can find it here.)

No comments: