Thursday, January 31, 2008

What will I do if my parents die?

This question was presented to me by Lim Wei Qi, the birthday girl today.

The answer I gave her was that I'll probably die as well. But deep inside I really don't know what I'll do.

You see, I've never encountered any direct family deaths in my whole life. My family members are alive and kicking, but I know that they will leave me someday.

If my parents really die, I really might blame God for what happen. I've never really had a very strong belief in God, but I do believe in karma and reincarnation.

Anyway if my parents really die, the first thing I'll do is hug the both of them. I'll probably cry for hours pondering the loss of my parents and my emotions will run riot I'm sure.

The most important person to me is my mother. And if I really lose her, I think life's going to be a nightmare.

I can't go on typing. I really can't..

No comments: