Saturday, February 02, 2008

There goes my Chinese New Year holidays.

A major project's deadline has been postponed right after the Chinese New Year.

How wonderful? Now I probably have to sacrifice most of my ANNUAL PRECIOUS Chinese New Year doing work.

If that major project isn't enough, how about an extra two more projects to hand up on the same date.

THAT'S 3 MAJOR PROJECTS TO HAND UP IN ONE SINGLE DAY.

The thought of it really burst my bubble of having a great festive holiday. Imagine all the lecturers having a great wonderful Chinese New Year while we students worry about our assignments! EVIL!

Anyway, this 2 months break I'm going to work only 5 weeks, and spent the remaining 3 weeks having a well-deserved break, as I'm going to catch up with friends, teachers and family. And this is a promise. I wanted to organise a gathering with Mr Malvin Lim and some of my friends but I just don't have the time. I must catch up with Mr Chin and Mrs Yap as well!

If all goes well, I'm going diving with my friends and dive buddies by the end of March, which I will probably organise all by myself again. It's really tough work, but I feel a sense of achievement after I organise something major.


On a total irrelevant note, Microsoft has made a bid of $44.6 billion to buy over Yahoo! Inc in order to measure up and challenge Google Inc. Microsoft hope that the 2 companies can combine forces to tackle Google.

Regardless of their war, I'm still going to use Google as my internet search engine. Its layout is simple and good. And their search results are incomparable.

No comments: