Monday, February 11, 2008

Fantastic Four.

If my mind serves me right, I've never posted any of my works in my blog except for the very first assignment in the first semester.

Why? Because of this Fantastic Four reasons:

1. I rarely receive compliments from lecturers and friends.
2. I've got no confidence in my works.
3. I figured out putting my works in my blog are rather boring.
4. I think my works are inferior compared to others.


But for now, I'm proud of this particular work because I put in around 17 hours of excruciating hard work and effort.

So I'm going to put this final project up from Mr Ransome's module here for my own aesthetical (if there's such a word) purposes. I hope I get at least a C+ or B grade for this final project, so that my final grade for this module will get at least a C.


Here it is:





Theme: Fantastic Four

Medium: Copic Markers on Illustration Board.

How to do it: Trace the A2 image using tracing paper, touch up mainly using markers. Use copic markers to decorate.




The background is mainly white, because the terrible resolution of the A2 image makes it impossible to see it, and I don't have the time and money (don't talk about red packet money) to buy extra copic markers which are exorbitantly-priced at $5.50 each. Plus I figured out white still looks good eh?



I'm proud of this work. I really am.


No comments: