Monday, February 25, 2008

Celebrating Jerry's birthday.

Jerry's birthday was held somewhere near Costa Sands resort, and we had a simple barbeque session.



Friends gathering and have a hearty chat.


It was barbeque at first, and after that, the inevitable birthday bash followed soon..




Poor boy, he got attacked by nearly everyone.


Surprisingly for his anorexic size, he managed to retaliate fast enough and defended to beat the odds.


Enough of the birthday bash, let's go on to the birthday cake.




Someone bought a Tom & Jerry cake for him, which I thought was rather thoughtful, because it related to his name.

The cake was rather beautiful.




It was a pity that we couldn't enjoy the cake and had a proper procedure of celebrating Jerry's birthday, because the mischievous acts of throwing the cake here and there to others destroyed the cake.







I guess it was inevitable..



There were alot of other pranks played on others, but I think I shall not elaborate further. Still, before I end this post, I would like to wish Jerry a very happy 19th birthday!






May you be blessed with happiness!

No comments: