Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I've to complain again...

The thought of finishing my 3 final projects within Chinese New Year holidays is a MAJOR TURN-OFF to my mood, and I have no idea how to finish them, especially my illustration board which I'll be doing Fantastic Four mainly using Copic Markers. This is going to be the biggest assignment that I'll ever do, and hopefully it will be my best masterpiece.

Copic Markers are the most expensive things you'll probably buy, and just on markers itself I've spent over $100 on it. I better get a good grade for this.

Can someone tell me how to finish my work?

Wednesday: Reunion Dinner
Thursday: 1st day of Chinese New Year and celebrate.
Friday: Celebrate again.
Saturday: Go to some distant-relatives house.
Sunday: Some neighbours house.

Pushing the deadline till Monday is one of the worst things ever being done. I'm 100% sure I cannot fully enjoy the celebration, because at the back of my mind reminds me that I have 3 projects undone and I don't know how to squeeze time for the projects.

When you're in the mood for a festive celebration ONCE IN A YEAR, will you have the mood to even do your projects?


Sigh, enough of my grumble. Grrrr.

No comments: