Monday, March 31, 2008

Coming back..

First and foremost, a big thank-you to those who wished us bon voyage for our diving trip, and we all came back safely.


Secondly, I would like to apologise for the error I made from the passport incident, which I made everything waited for me at the ICA building.


Michael and Gerald joined us for this diving trip, and there were so much fun injected.



Gerald and Michael.



I felt really comfortable and confident about my breathing underwater, and no longer out of air. But I need to improve on my buoyancy, because at times I sink too low or float too high. I should also try to minimise my hand movement to stablise myself as well.


Had my first taste of underwater current, as I tried to move myself away, the underwater current kept swaying me towards fellow buddies Han Wen and Wei Qi, and I bumped into them.


Got injured by corals as I held on to them, but the most painful one was by sea urchins.


Pricked by sea urchins like these.
Marine life still captivates my heart and everything looked so beautiful. I don't know how to explain scuba diving well, but to me it's exploring a new world beyond the shores, and the beautiful, breathtaking view of the underwater world is way too overwhelming and addictive.

No comments: