Monday, March 03, 2008

What's there to look at?

I know people will say I am thick-skinned or whatsoever, but I really need to say it out.

STOP STARING AT ME.


What physical features do I have that interests people to look at me? My acne scars?


Whenever I walk towards the bus interchange, there are bound to be people looking at me. That's fine, because it doesn't seem offensive.

But I hate it when people stare at me.

Yesterday when I was walking with my colleague, there was this particular guy who kept staring at us brazenly, and I know it because my eye could see him, and sense it very well.


How about when I'm having lunch at Geylang Bahru, this particular uncle kept staring at me from behind. I didn't know it until my colleagues told me.

In school, I had this stranger whom stared at me while I went into the lift.

Listen up, I don't have DISTINCTIVE FEATURES, and I am just your AVERAGE JOE. So stop looking/staring at me as if I'm some public figure or whatsoever.


However, I wouldn't mind pretty girls looking or best, staring at me in a positive way though.

No comments: