Sunday, March 16, 2008

Jameslancer.blogspot.com.

I could still remember vividly when I started out this blog. I was Secondary Two at the time this blog was born, and I've never stopped writing.





Every step I take is every word written.





I've been blogging for more than 3 years and counting. 3 years, that's 1095 days. Over the years, my writing style has changed, and so is my template. But one thing hasn't changed; my url. I've been sticking to this address faithfully, because I think it will be my trademark.



This blog is not without controversies. There was once which I wrote about someone negatively without mentioning anyones' names, and I was greeted with threats to beat me up. Then, there was this friend which I blogged about him calling himself Rain. Controversy followed, and I was forced to take down the picture. But he's still called Rain by our friends up till today.


I always like to think that my blog is a testament of my life.





Countless trival vagaries have passed, angst been portrayed, disappointment shown, happiness shared, and views been pointed out. My history IS written.


My history might be boring or interesting, but even if nobody reads this blog, I'll continue writing. And you'll know I will keep writing till I'm no longer around in this world.







One url, one person's life.




I'll keep writing till I stop breathing.

No comments: