Thursday, March 27, 2008

Off to Malaysia!

If everything goes well, provided that my new passport is ready by tomorrow, I'll be heading off to Malaysia on the same day.


Sounds funny? Yes people, I realise my passport was expired when I went to Immigrations and Checkpoint Authority (ICA) building on Tuesday. I headed towards the Information Counter, and I had a conversation with this lady.


Lady: Your passport is expired, and the only way is the make a new passport.


Me: So when is the earliest date I could get a new passport if I make it today (Tuesday).


Lady: You can only get it on next Monday.


Me: Is is possible to get it before Monday, because I'm going off to Malaysia and leaving at 1pm.


Lady: You have to risk it.


On that point, my heart literally sank, because it's such a big shock, and I couldn't go to Malaysia. Daphne asked if I was disappointed, but I just said no, because I was recovering from the shock.


But wait. RISK WHAT? She didn't explain and further, and I assumed she meant risking checking in with the checkpoint officer.


To cut the story short, I went to another person, and she said the earliest I could get it was Friday, after listening to my plight.


I was rather pissed off at the first lady, and why she didn't gave me an extra option. This time round when I hand in the passport form, she served me:



Me: Just now I talk to another lady and she told me I could get it on Friday. So I hand up the form to you?


Lady: Ok, since she said so.


What kind of bullshit and answer did she gave? Grr, I hate this kind of terrible service. Pisses me off.



Okok, I shall stop here. No updates till next week.







Everyone stay cool and healthy alright? Have a great weekend.

No comments: