Friday, March 14, 2008

How's life?

Life has been rather boring lately, and I haven't been really updating my blog regularly with events that I feel strongly about.

I've been rather conscious about my weight recently, and I'm going to start exercising real soon. Recently when I was working at John Little, I started having a conversation with a colleague called Jun Hao, and after looking at his past photos, I thought it was a total transformation of himself.

I'm going to take him as a role model, because I've been rather lackadisical lately. I figured out I should start walking briskly or jog. So don't be surprised if you see me along the vast land beside Compass Point.

Here's another inspiration from you people; my singing. I'm pleasantly surprised with the number of positive comments from you guys, and I'm going to practise hard!


I'm going to catch up with lots of people once I finish work. The 3 weeks of holiday that I give myself will be well-spent!

No comments: