Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm so sorry..

Yesterday night, I was on my way heading to Sunshine Plaza to print and was rushing for time. It was raining cats and dogs, and I was feeling rather pissed at my ownself and some matters.

Suddenly, this Korean tourist approached me and asked me how to go to a certain hotel. She couldn't speak English and was speaking to me in Korean hastily. I could tell from her voice that she was lost, and that I had a feeling she wanted me to accompany her and show her the way.

The only thing I did was pin-point the direction vaguely, and she was left to find the place herself.

I know she won't read this, but this is what I really want to tell her:

I'm sorry. I felt really guilty about the whole thing, and the reason why I did not accompany you is because I had the dilemma to choose between printing my stuff or helping you.

If I were to help you, it will be impossible for me to rush back in time to print because the shops will be closed.

I'm really sorry and could only give you rather ambiguous directions, and I hope that you managed to find the hotel you're living in..


I could also remember that a few months ago, I was at the train station heading for work when this old man approached me on how to go to a certain train station. Coincidentally, the train came in time, and although I did tell him the directions in a haste, he still seemed blur.

I immediately rushed off to the train.

As I look back at the uncle before the door closed, I saw him asking another person for directions again, while the door closed on me.


Although it happened a few months ago, I just wanna say:

It's really my fault and I'm sorry. I was at the sales floor all moody and felt really guilty for the whole day, and I was wondering whether you managed to reach your destined place..

I'm really sorry..


I still feel terrible and guilty whenever I think of these two happenings, and I just can't help but blame myself..

I'm sorry. Really sorry.

No comments: