Monday, July 07, 2008

Let's remind ourselves to treasure each and every one around us.

Recently, there have been reported news about guys dying while serving National Service in Singapore.

I heard from my friend that one of the guys died suddenly while in training.

Personally, I think that the of the saddest things about life is that one will never know when he dies, it will be a huge and heavy blow towards his family, his friends and his girlfriend.

Charlene, who lost her boyfriend in National Service was left to fight tears and pick up shattered pieces of life herself.

She has her own blog, which I found it from my friends:

www.memyselfmine.blogspot.com


I've read her entries about her boyfriend and herself, and I have to say I'm really touched and I really feel for her.

She's a stranger, but I hope if you're reading this, please go read her blog and comment in her tagboard to give her support.


I sincerely hope that she will be able to move on after going through this ordeal.


Last but not least, treasure each and every one around you. Give them a hug, give them a smile or even a peck on the cheek. It'll do wonders.

No comments: