Thursday, July 24, 2008

Really tied down by work..

I was so busy for the past few weeks, and couldn't really update much because of the welfare home preparations and lots of projects. There were so much to do for a 6-hour programme.

I've been sleeping at over 1am almost every single day, and I fell asleep for around 30 minutes in one lecture's class. And trust me, I've never felt so tired before.

Polytechnic life is stressful, and the only time I can find solace is when I'm out with friends. So I managed to catch up with some friends last week, even though it was rather impromptu..



I've never felt so relaxed for weeks, and tried to put off any projects out of my mind..

I'm working very hard, and really pushing myself.

And yes, I don't mind being the dark horse of the competition.

No comments: