Saturday, October 18, 2008

Some updates..

I've been blogging about the trip to Cambodia for quite some time, and I'm left with a few posts related to it. A very big thank-you to those who felt my writing in the posts were good, and I will continue working on them.


I've been nursing a severe throat infection for the past 2 weeks, and I finally had to see a doctor because chinese medicine didn't give much of a help. It affected my voice and appetite. I felt so lethargic and weak.


When I'm glad it's finally over (or so I think), here comes the best part: Catching the flu virus.


Flu is common with me, but when it's severe, you just felt like dying. My eyes felt really tired and my body fely so weak.


The worst part is when my nose starts having an orgasm every single time, (I mean sneezing and mucuous), I nearly took the kitchen knife to chop off my nose out of desperation. Ok, I am kidding but it was really that bad.



Anyway, everyone has been asking me about my weight etc, and I can only say that I lost weight. My waistline has plunged but my stomache doesn't seem to shrink as much.



Just in case some of you don't believe me, here's a recent photo of me:







I'll try to find time to post up new entries soon.

No comments: