Sunday, October 12, 2008

To Shi Li, Wei Chong and Ivan..

I don't do quizzes, but since these friends are such nice people, I thought I have obligations to do the quiz, and I love them.


This post is dedicated to them, and if you're interested in what I type.. do continue to read.

1. The people who tagged:

Shi Li, Wei Chong and Ivan

2. Your relationship with him/her is:
The 3 of them are my friends.

3. Your five impressions on him/her:

Shi Li - Thoughtful and mature lady.
Wei Chong - Thoughtful, strong and childish (in a good way).
Ivan - Affable and comical.

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:

Shi Li - Organising a trip with friends to send me to the airport!
Wei Chong - Organising a trip with friends to send me to the airport, and organising a birthday celebration when I was in Secondary 2. He even gave me chilli crabs!
Ivan - He helped me pass my NAPFA 2.4km!

5. The most memorable thing that he/she had said to you:

Shi Li - We should treasure the times that we had.
Wei Chong - Lun, organise diving leh!
Ivan - LUNLUN!

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will:

Impossible.

7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be:

They're good and bad in their own way, and I respect that.

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will:

Understand the root of the problem that turns him/her into my enemy. Gonna bury the hatchet, and let bygones be bygones.

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:

Don't think it's possible.

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:

Nothing at the moment.

11. Your overall impression of him/her:

Shi Li - Nice and riendly!
Wei Chong - Fun guy to be with!
Ivan - Comical and likes to act dumb!

12. How do you think people around you will feel about you:

No idea. Maybe funny and lame?

13. The characters you love of yourself are:

Empathy and Emotional.

14. On the contrary, the characters you hate about yourself are:

Ignorant and proud.

15. The most ideal you want to be is:

Shed the kilos, and be healthy.

16. For people who cares and likes you, say something to them:

Thank you guys for all you've done, and I love every single one of you!



P.S: I don't do quizzes anymore but will subject to change.

No comments: