Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas to all!

2 weeks of holidays have started, and I'm working every single day, all the way till 4th of January. I've been working part-time since October, and it's been a really tiring road for me.


Studying on weekdays and working on weekends, these few months have been terrible for me.

For the sake of money, and due to my family's financial problems, I've got to work for my school work (printing) and other stuff.

Come to think of it, I've been feeling fiery-tempered inwardly and childish as well. Why do I blame the world for my problems? It doesn't owe me anything anyway.

Anyway, Shi Li, Eekeng and the gang went to Kyushu, Japan and finally came back with some stuff!



Colourful packaging..



Brought all the packaging stuff..






In this newsletter, they just simply put: The theme is WORK.


Isn't that too direct?


And I wanna thank sweet Eekeng for bringing me donuts from Japan! Ahh, and not forgetting Shirley, with those awesome sweets!






Big thank you!! Love yall..




Anyway, I had my photoshoot taken on that day in school as well, before rushing to work. Pretty good, I must say. Except that taking photographs while squatting never do fat people justice.





The set-up..





This is the nicest among all of them.





Sweating, and Mire-ene had to wipe it off for me and adjust my hairstyle again..





Pardon that thing. I'm just lazy to crop it off.




With Erika! She forbidded me to put this on Facebook, so I put it here hahaha!


Special thanks to my beloved Becky, who came specially to style my hair and came to take her photoshoot on the same day as well. Thanks love, I appreciate it!






Anyway, I can't believe that I'm working on Christmas Eve and Christmas as well. Celebrations for Christmas has always been boring and stagnant for the past few years. But this year was filled with so much joy!


First, I had my secondary school cliques playing some random games in which the loser team will wear the funny outfit (Lord knows what it is) and walk around Marina Barrage. That's gonna be so fun!


Secondly, I had my long-time friend Brendan, inviting me to come over to his house for some true blue Christmas dinner. Would love catching up with his family and have some great turkey and wine!


Thirdly, I had Shirley/Eekeng who invited me to Eekeng's house for Christmas countdown! With a buffet somemore!



Sigh, but I must say that despite having all the hype this year, I'm afraid I'm going to reject everyone because Imma probably staying at home after work.



Sorry friends, I have been neglecting most of you for the past few months, but I hope you guys understand because of some finanical problems in my family. All is going to end by end of this year.



And to all my family members, relatives, friends and acquaintances, see you all next year,


and have a WONDERFUL AND MEANINGFUL MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: