Saturday, March 27, 2010

Are you my halo?

I'm a guy who actually has crushes easily, and I hate that. But when I find my true love, I'm gonna sing Halo by Beyonce to propose to her.



My perfect scenario would be something like this:


My girlfriend and I sits at the Esplanade Outdoor Theatre, as part of the audience. Then, I would say something like: I'm going to get a drink for you.




At the stage is my band, filled with 3 backup singers. Then, the music starts, and I'll sing Halo to her.

There'll be a spotlight, probably tungsten yellow lighting to shine at her, indicating that she's my halo.




"Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace


You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away"


And I'll say:


Baby, you're my halo.
You're the one that I'll follow.
The one that makes me see tomorrow.


Cheesy or not? I came up with it! Then, she'll broke down to tears and accept my proposal!!


Previously, the song that I thought I wanted to sing was Touch My Hand by David Archuleta. It's a good song too!


PS: Just in case you haven't heard of this song, here's a link:


No comments: