Monday, March 22, 2010

What's your definiton of success?

As I slowly approach the age of 21, I'm surrounded by people with aspiring dreams, and definitely people who dream of becoming successful.

Most urban people dream of the typical 5Cs - Cash, Card, Condo, Country Club Membership, and Car. Even people I meet, they always tell me their dreams are to earn like $10,000 or $20,000 per month. Money seems to be the main priority, and that's their way of being successful.


Not for me I guess.

Personally, I do not harbour thoughts of all the 5Cs. All I want is to get a job that will never fail to surprise/excite me, and combined with passion and qualities. The pay? I'm aiming for like $5/$6k, unless I'm a businessman myself.

Also, I want to start a family at the age of 29, and find a wonderful wife that I will stay truly devoted to. Ahh, unconditional love..

And people, that's my definition of success. I think it's rather simple, but definitely not over-ambitious.

What's yours?

No comments: