Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What is wrong with me?

As of now, I'm suffering some sort of a mood swing. I'm suddenly feeling so emotional and sad, do allow me to blabber and just treat it as nonsensical talk.


I looked at myself in the mirror, and I realise that some wounds can never be healed. I simply cannot let any single one touch my face. I can't imagine if my girlfriend squeezes me on my cheeks, because I'll feel terrified as I feel it's dirty.

I know I'm being insecure deep inside my heart, but I just cannot help it. I've been trying to change my sense of dressing with some success, and that's because I've been trying to look for love. One of my lecturers say people at my age gets real emotional and faces identity crisis. Guess that's true.


Sometimes I feel I don't belong to this world that I live in, and I feel so pressurized and breathless because of the suffocation of the boundaries that I face.


I'm eccentric, weird and anything that you can call me.
Guess I need to be alone for a while.

No comments: