Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Goodbye 2006. Hello 2007!

Been out for the past few days including today, and I enjoyed alot. Been working, so going out and listening to music is my only escapade.

Sigh, I'm still missing diving, and my dear North Vista Chorale. I want to sing again. I missed the time the Performing Arts performed at the University Cultural Centre (UCC) for the Golden Jubilee Celebrations.


And well, it's the end of 2006, finishing 'O' levels and waiting for results, and it's 2007 now! Until I get back my results, I guess I will just hope to get into Singapore Poly and its SP Diving Club. (No worries, I still LOVE MY CHOIR!) But then again, who knows I may retain.


I have some New Year Resolutions and wishes though.

1. Pass 'O' levels with flying colours.
2. Improve my skin condition greatly.
3. Aim to get 78kg.
4. Look good and feel good! (In other words, handsome! Haha!)
5. If possible, solve my family's financial problem.



I managed to meet up with most of my close friends, and it's great to see them in good shape.


It's back to school for most students in Singapore, and a few of my friends are going to Junior Colleges. So I wish you guys have fun in school and do study hard.


And to Shaun, my dear cousin. Please mark my words. NEVER EVER be a snob. All people are equal, and never ever question one's intelligence. Everyone is different. Being in Normal Academic (NA) stream doesn't mean you can never aim high. And to people who look down on you, prove to them. And please bear this in mind: You've got to differentiate the definition of being an educated person and a learned person.

And since you're stepping to secondary school, please choose your friends wisely. This is the crucial period where you can go from bad to worse, or good to better. And don't get involved in Boy-Girl-Relationship (BGR). These are mainly puppy love and if gets out of hand, it will prove to be a disaster.

The path is yours, Shaun.




And to Mr Malvin Lim, congratulations to your newborn baby son Matthan. (When's the 3rd one coming?) I'm sure you'll make a good father and role model for your sons. And I would like to wish you and Mrs Yap a great year in school this year!



And to my brother, the road is shaky with of wild snakes lurking around. Please study hard. You may pass 'N' levels, but it doesn't mean you can scrape through 'O' levels. Just do your very best and you won't regret.



And last but not least, to everyone I know, please take good care of yourselves and hope for a good year ahead!

No comments: