Sunday, January 21, 2007

Uncle Ken's wedding.

It's been a while since I've updated. Been very busy.

Well, yesterday was a day where few events clashed. First, it was Xiao Min's 18th birthday party. Secondly, it was a gathering BBQ. Thirdly, it was Uncle Ken's wedding.

And, of course I need to go to Uncle Ken's wedding. And therefore, I would like to apologise to Xiao Min and the BBQ organisers.


Ah, let's talk about Uncle Ken's wedding.


I had to woke up extremely early to get prepared and went to my grandma's house.


I was extremely upset that at such an important event, I have a big bump at the tip of my nose. How unlucky can that get? But it couldn't overcome my narcississtic behaviour.


Notice the big bump on the tip of my nose.



And worse still, I still need to open the car's door for the bride and bridegroom! DAMN IT!


Finally, the car came..



It's been like 8 years since I've opened a car door for marriages..

Anyway, I went down and open the car door, according to the photographer's instructions. And I had to smile in front of the camera like 4 times!


And the couple came into the house!



Uncle Ken holding Aunt Sherlynn's hand..



The wedding costumes were NICE!



Okay, and it's time to begin the traditional ceremonies.



The deities must be very very happy with the big occasion!


First, they pray to the the Heaven God.



Now it's grandparent's turn!







The kids were bored of course...








And it's Uncle Ken's chalet at night!





Very nice!












Oh my, they look so good! I want to get married and have kids! I saw this particular toddler wearing a Tigger's costume. So cute!



The chalet atmosphere was not very good.. People kept to themselves. But I guess it's normal...




Anyway, hope Uncle Ken and Aunt Sherlynn have everlasting love and a blissful wedding!

No comments: