Thursday, January 04, 2007

A plea.

It saddens me that people are not blogging, and damn you Clarence, why don't you blog anymore? You're my best friend and though we seldom meet, I would like to know how you've been doing, and the best way is to blog.


And that goes the same to my friends! I need to know how you're doing, with your day in work etc.


MYSELF

Speaking of work, many people have grumbled in their blog about their day at work. As for me, work is not very smooth. I'm getting increasingly irritated over the slightest things such as name-calling etc, NO THANKS to my DAMNED flu/sinus. Everytime it happens, my body gets weak and easily tired. Grrrr...

I am being teased harmlessly almost every day, and most of the time I don't mind it. According to my observations, I think that I get teased often because I'm the youngest or maybe I doesn't retaliate.

As I type this, I realise that I'm going to be 18 this year. I can buy cigarettes. I can buy alcohol. I can go clubbing. I can gamble with the Singapore Pools. I can watch M18 movies. I can learn how to drive a car. I suddenly thought everything is happening too fast. I'm going to be exposed to the adult world sooner than I thought.

Which is why I think that I should defend myself in whatever ways there are. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate my colleagues. It's just that I feel I should defend myself whenever I feel I should in a good way.

Too many things are happening; my finance, family's problems, work, nostalgia with school and friends,'O' levels, my body size and my facial skin condition. With so many things throwing at me, can I restore them?

I really need to sit on a deserted spot at the beach alone and quietly. I need to excogitate and straighten out my thoughts.



On this moment, I really want to hug you tightly and hope you were always there for me.

No comments: