Monday, December 15, 2008

Bad hair days..

I'm having my 2 weeks break now, yet I've still got submissions that need to be handed in.


Life's been rather stale and I really cannot understand how we can live life to the fullest. I mean, each and every single one of us are being plagued by problems and work.


Sigh, I desperately need money and I'm seriously getting really stressed over my schoolwork and job. To be perfectly honest, I haven't really taken a good break since my polytechnic life. And how I wish I can simply relax during the 2 weeks/2 month break.


And recently I've been feeling rather irritated when some people commented how I should have written this, or how should I written that. I even had people challenging me to type this, put this and whatsoever. Thanks for the intentions, but perhaps you should be reminded that this is my blog, and I write accordng to my own will, and would not like to be threatened in any way.


I'm quite unhappy the way life is, but I'll try to lean towards the bright side of life.

No comments: