Thursday, December 25, 2008

Looking back from the end of the year.

It's going to be 2009 soon as December approaches closely to an end. And soon, I'll be turning 20. I hate being 20 soon, because it makes me feel old. Yes people, by the time I turn 50, it'll probably makes me feel ancient.



I'm still 19, and before I move on to the 20s, I like to be in cerebration to think about what has happened to me during the past decade, and how I look forward to the next world of 20s.


So let's start the ball rolling, with the series of events in tongue-in-cheek AND IT'S ALL ABOUT ME..


When I was 4 years old, I was the hot favourite among my mom's friends. I wonder why:





Somehow, I was lusting for something.






YES I AM HERE!





Waiting impatiently.


I had my cheeks being pinched almost every single day, which probably explains my pimple face.

I didn't really like food and was rather picky about it. My mom kept asking the doctor how to make me grow fatter. The doctor couldn't help much.



But when I was 10 years old, my mom's wish came true:




YES, I'm the one of the left.


OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

OH-MY-GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never knew I looked so hot.




Like seriously. Like totally.




The first thing I could have ask myself was: WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED TO YOU?






I don't know what happened to me, but my only excuses are puberty and the impact it had on me when I changed from Tampines North Primary School (an awesome school by the way) to Compassvale Primary School.




And my mom went to the doctor and asked: Can you make my son grow thinner?




I was as fat as a pig, and was incorrigibly lazy. My days in Compassvale Primary School was to slack all the way. Up till now, I have no recollection of my studying days, if I had any.




So at the age of 12 years old, I did badly for my Primary School Leaving Examinations (PSLE), with an aggregate score of 186.





I enrolled into Normal Academic of 5 years of secondary education in North Vista Secondary School.









Image Courtesy of http://www.designshare.com/






At the age of 13, I was nicknamed a Panda by Han Wen and Jeremy. The nickname has been associated with me ever since.




Joined Choir.





Under the wings of Mr Francis Liew, I've never looked back since.




At the age of 14, my slacking attitude continued, and I was enrolled in a class named 3N2.




At the age of 16, I had to face my first hurdle: 'N' levels. It was extremely difficult for me, because of the stigma associated with the class, and delinquents were in and out of the class, making the morale of the class low.



I managed to work very hard for my 'N' levels.






I scored 6 points in total, and I was very proud of myself of achieving the scores.




I was already in choir, and it was totally awesome.




At the age of 17, it was the most important year of my life. I had to overcome 'O' levels. Another extremely difficult year, because of the stigma you face again, and being the worst class to take 'O' levels didn't help. And you have to be positive against those naysayers.



I did my best for the 'O' levels, despite not being pleased with some of the performance.






'O' levels results.





I made a controversial decision to choose polytechnic over junior college. It was the toughest decision of my life. You know that kind of feeling when you feel you wanted to give it a shot despite being against the odds, and you've got only limited choices to choose from in polytechnic.




I also took my dream sport: Diving.




I look totally hot in wetsuits. Like seriously.







Got a silver for Choir..








Performed at the Golden Jubilee.






At the age of 18, I went to Nanyang Polytechnic studying Visual Communication.





The proudest work that I've done.




At the age of 19......I managed to go to Cambodia to do voluntary work.





and this year, 2008..there were so many versions of me.




Looking... err.. provocative?





Looking crazy.





Looking innocent.





Looking hot.



But regardless of what image I portrays, I am still me. And I don't know what 2009 holds for me, but I'm excited.


And thanks for supporting this blog all these while.. you guys are very much loved!




So I shall show you a recent face of mine, which is still as awesome as always of course...and also..





JAMESLANCER.BLOGSPOT.COM WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

No comments: