Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's our god-forsaken right to be loved.

I finally had the time and mood to blog.

Let's see, my life has been revolving around projects, and I find it really pathetic that my life is being ruled by deadlines.


Speaking of which, I've been rather indignant and irritated recently. So much so that I feel like shouting to that person. It's so stupid of me to be taken for granted and still be nonchalant about it.

I haven't been singing much in class, but let me tell you the feeling's back! I haven't been hearing good songs until I heard Jason Mraz's I'm Yours.

I just feel like singing every now and then! I like the song so much that I wanna do a recording/video on it!

Just in case if anyone is reading this, is there any girls out there who wanna do a duet with me of a song called "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat?!

No comments: