Sunday, December 21, 2008

Spice up my room.

I'm finally getting a new room of my own, and since I have to improvise with whatever I have:

Blue and yellow furniture and marble flooring:




Colours above are a bit similar to the hues of the colours of my furniture. 


Thankfully, my parents are open to the colours I choose for my room, with the only condition that the main colour of the room must not be dark and the choice of only 1 colour.

I figured out the various colour combinations, and with red out of the question, I decided to choose...



Orange.

I'm fine with any hues of orange, and I thought the colour would contrast well with the improvisation. So I guess I'll let my mom decide for me.


Let's see what does orange means...


Advantages:

1. One of the healing colours.
2. Stimulates enthusiasm and creativity.
3. Vitality with endurance.
4. Relief from things becoming too serious.
5. To spice things up when things become draggy.
6. Be more involved in something.
7. Lady luck's colour is Orange.


Disadvantages:

1. It is said to increase the craving for food.


That's such a disadvantage for me! I don't want to grow as round as an orange! (pun intended) I guess I will have to put up a NO FOOD AND DRINKS sign on my room door!



No comments: