Friday, December 19, 2008

Goodbye N70, Hello...........

I've been using Nokia N70 since I was in Secondary 5 and it had weathered many storms in my life. My N70 was simply perfect, and it wasn't also a smartphone. I should even called it a toughphone.







Being rather rough at handling stuff, with droplets of falling getting in to my N70, and forgetting the countless impact that it has sustained for the past few years. Its body was falling apart and torn, and it became unsightly. Yet its heart stood till the test of time, till now.





Its screen went blank.




Despite its screen being blank, I was able to make phone calls only when I know the caller's number.



Still, it brought lots of trouble for me. So I decided to search for a phone that I liked, and I was thankful for N70, so I decided to choose something along the line of the N Series.


I've fallen for something that's bigger. Something that is darker.








The N95 8 GB.





















Yes, I've fallen in love with this phone! It's kinda bulky, but it suits me I guess!




Simply love it!


No comments: