Friday, May 05, 2006

Defeated.

I'm totally defeated by Mathematics Paper 2, despite studying and revising which didn't really come to naught. It suddenly makes me wonder if I will fail my 'O' level Maths or not. The Maths Paper 2 was difficult and I could only do some questions. My mind failed to provide me with the right formula and thinking at the right time. Still, I am HOPING AGAINST HOPE that I will pass my Mid-Year maths-- A miracle. I would be extremely contented if I get 1/3 of Maths Paper 2 which is around 30+ marks. Sigh.. My apologies to people who taught and coach me in Maths, especially Zi Cai and Mrs Yap Ee Ching. You 2 are the most important people that will determine if I will go to ITE, Poly or JC.



On a total irrelevant note, I was browsing Xiaxue's blog which she said about the poor service from one of the employees at Seoul Garden Bugis Junction. Which made me think about a bad attitude from a promoter. My face is suffering from acne. And it was mostly due to the cause of SilkPro's facial products. I spent around $80 for the products as the promoter sounds so convincing. I believe that I suffered a side effect that result in even more pimples and pus, which was like popping popcorns. My mom went to look for the person and she found her.


And do you know what the damned promoter said?


"Err, not everyone is suitable to use the products."



Upon hearing that, I secretly cursed the bloody promoter that she dies of maggots crawling out of her rotten face. Instead of sounding apologetic or do something, she gave a stupid comment, seemingly refusing to take blame or some responsibility for the condition of my face and instead blaming on MY GENES and FACE that I WAS NOT SUITABLE TO USE IT.


Argh, a good example to vent my anger.


Feeling very low and upset...

No comments: