Sunday, May 07, 2006

Election day.

It's Saturday.. There were lots of people in food courts, probably because of the Election. My parents went to vote and I stayed at home. This is the first time I've seen political parties going round and round our estates. Days ago, my dad and I went to eat at a coffeeshop and one of the parties went around shaking peoples' hands. They never shook mine. Nevertheless, they gave a leaflet to everyone sitting there. After that, they went away with their vehicle and waving to us.

Wonders who will win.. mmm..


Yesterday, I went to watch Mission Impossible 3 with some of my friends. A very nice and action-packed thriller. You guys should go and watch it.


It was also the day of the Mother-Tongue paper. For Chinese, it was average. Unfortunately, I didn't had enough time and had to rush through. Sigh, really hope I can get a distinction.


Gonna rest the whole day today without studying. But will do tomorrow..

No comments: