Thursday, May 18, 2006

Slackened.

Alright, been a while since I've blogged. Exams are over and some things had happened recently.


During Monday's Science Practical Exam, I cut my finger accidentally with a test tube. I was holding it when I slipped and it did a somer-sault, landing onto the table and shattered into smithereens. Of course, I was the centre of attraction. I saw one of the shattered pieces and tried to pick it up and throw it into the bin. But as fate would have it, the glass pierced right through my finger, and it bled profusely. I was then given medical attention. By the time my finger was bandaged, I wasted around 15-20 minutes. Sigh, probably fail my practical exam.


As for Mother's Day, I gave my mom a pair of earring and necklace, while my younger brother gave a treat to my mom at Pizza Hut. Then we went to a restaurant with my grandmother and relatives. A big feast, but not sumptuous. The shark's fin soup was bland, and the mee was like eating powdered cordyceps. I seriously wonder why couldn't they went to higher class restuarants such as Jumbo, when the bill came with a whopping $600! All for that mediocre food. Argh.


And a bad news. Heard that Clement was admitted into hospital. He was vomitting blood. I was like-- Oh my, how did that happened? Sigh, hopefully he's well. Hey Clement, rest well and feel handsome okay?


I am guessing we're getting our exam marks tomorrow. Wonder how I fare. Sigh!

No comments: