Thursday, May 25, 2006

Two events today.

I'm extremely touched by our Choir juniors. They put up a wonderful farewell party although some parts of it were last minute.




Seniors waiting to be instructed when to go into the AVA room.


Well, each single one of us started to go inside the AVA room. And I received so much applause from the juniors and I gloated with glee.

The seniors then sit down with the juniors to watch a wonderful powerpoint. It showed the events that we took part in, and the pictures we took. And I realise that some of them were taken from my blog! Whoa, so honoured!

The juniors from each secondary level wrote down their thoughts and wishes for us with a large size of paper..

From the Secondary 1s..

From the Secondary 2s...

From the Secondary 3s...

All of them were so shy and embarassed...

The teachers and the senior leaders gave a thank-you speech to us, which I will never ever forget. I love you guys.

Then the cake was cut... Ah, what a wonderful event..

A very nicely decorated cake!

Sigh, I really missed all of you. I could still remember when I was being pulled to Choir during CCA fair at Sec 1 by Lynette. I was so intimidated by Mr Liew (at that time) that I came to Choir without fail. I braved the storms and shared joy together with Choir. It was my best CCA ever and I never regretted joining. Juniors, do us proud in next year's SYF. Get a gold. Or a Gold with Honours. It's good to be ambitious. It's good to aim high. As I leave this choir with fond memories, I hope all of you will listen to our CCA in charge teachers and our choir instructor, Mr Francis Liew. 10 years down the road, when someone asks me what is my CCA when I was in secondary, I will proudly say it is CHOIR. I love you juniors, Mr Liew, teacher-in-charge, choir peers and NV CHORALE.

*Shows my trademark move*

And thanks a million to the juniors for organising such a wonderful farewell party. I CERTAINLY LOVE IT. THANKS GUYS!

And it's Vincent's birthday too!

We helped him celebrate his birthday at Pizza hut.. Hah! Happy birthday buddy!

Today was such a memorable day..

No comments: