Thursday, June 01, 2006

Very very busy in the June Holidays.

I will be extremely busy during the June Holidays. And take note of the word EXTREMELY.

I've taken my 'O' levels Mother Tongue Paper, and hopefully I will do well. And during the June Holidays, I have to come back to school with my fellow D&T classmates to rush our folio and artefact. There's so much to do. And I started practising Maths and revising subjects so it is a hell lot of work.

Also, something's worrying me. I can only put 1 or 2 pictures in my new blog template because I need to consider people's 15-inch PC. Previously, my old blog template was done using a 19-inch PC and it looked SO MUCH LARGER in a 15-inch computer screen. Again, my blog's background colour will be in black. And when the new template is ready (as soon as possible), I hope readers will get a feeling of both a mystic and dark feeling. That's what I want readers to feel, hopefully. I have a poor taste of mixing colours, so do give some constructive comments when it is being loaded.

Busy, busy busy.....



Oh, happy holidays. Duh.

No comments: