Friday, June 23, 2006

I just wanna say..

Just wanna say something. Thank you Angie. Everytime I expressed my feelings on the blog, especially worrying ones, you would sent me an email to ask me how was I doing and gave me useful advice. I really heeded it. Thanks alot!

And sigh, 2 friends who were once pretty close to me, changed alot. Lord knows what's thinking in them. One of them were once my most respected person in the class, but no longer anymore. The other girl, whose attitude totally changed; she used to be quiet and bubbly. But now she's rude and defiant towards teachers.

Speaking of teachers, during the whole Compulsory Remedial Lesson (CRL), there was this particular teacher who did not even come for the 1st and last week of the June holidays. During the first week, he (he asked a relief teacher to give us a test and not him, mind you.) gave us a test and claimed that he will go through during the 4th week. Bullshit. We were informed that there weren't any lesson yesterday. And he's the only teacher amongst the teachers who taught us that didn't came. Before the Mid-Year exams, he told us about having remedials. And in the end, he kept on cancelling and cancelling until there's only once. My friend told me that during the last week before Mid-Year exams, he gave remedial to his Express class and not us. Oh, may I say he's having "stream discrimination"? Sigh, I don't think I can rely on him to help me score for 'O' levels. I could still remember I prepared notes for myself during the 'N' levels when he was teaching us.

What sort of teacher is he? I've totally no clue.

No comments: