Sunday, June 18, 2006

Whole lot of angst and worries to be released.

I've visited the doctor yesterday, and it was good news. My acne-prone skin has been stabilised and the doctor was wondering if I need any more antibiotics. She decided to gave me another 1 month of the oral medicine but this time, I will take the pill once every 2 days. And if everything goes well, I will just need to apply some sort of medicine on my face. And if I have the money, I will go for Microdermabrasion. This procedure will make my scars be less visible and may go away, and it costs around $80+ per session. And I need more than 6 sessions to see visible results. Need money then.

I have been pretty depressed because some people remarked that I have so many scars. People who poked fun of me who said I have holes and said I was scary. One girl even said my face has been shot at many times with a gun. The person that I can only tolerate is Jun Ping, because we both insult each other innocuously without being mindful. But others which I don't insult even insulted me. And for god's sake stop telling people that you can't take jokes and whatsoever because dipshits only say these things when they know they're in the wrong and tried to cover themselves using this despicable method.

Another thing I hate is when people compare my brother and me. We brothers are pretty famous in school; I have people walking up to me asking if I'm his brother, and I have friends asking him if I am his brother. Teachers also did the same thing. But what is so irritating is that people say that I'm in Choir and he is in Basketball. This means that I'm not active while he is active. People not only compare our activeness but also our physical appearance such as face and body size. The worst comparison? Our looks. A friend even told me that his friend said that I looked uglier than my brother. So what is your god-damned problem? Think about it. Would you like it if I compare you and your siblings while in the same school? Damned dickheads. My brother and I have totally different personalities and I will leave it as that.

And another thing is what Janna had told me "Be selfish, please!" Ever since today's D&T trip, I will decided to make it a point that people will call and ask me if there's anything and not me doing that. (I don't have free incoming calls.) I wouldn't care about them anymore. I guess the only person who appreciates what I do is only Jia Yi. I will probably call Justin, Jun Ping and Jia Yi because these people are the only ones who attends what I organised. I will be indifferent to the others.

(I wish to apologise to Mr William Goh because some of the organised sessions clashed with his non-complusory self-study lessons. It was pathetic enough not to have a single person coming when he organised such lessons.)

Speaking of which, Justin and Jun Ping were celebrating Father's Day for their fathers and grandfathers and had to leave. I guess I'm the only one who doesn't celebrates the day. I'm not very close to my father, and my paternal grandfather has already been dead. I'm extremely close to my mother but not to my Dad. He used to work till wee hours and probably doesn't care much about us. So I'm not close to him and doesn't seem to have any common topic with him. I don't buy Father's Day present for him and finds it weird to do so.

To Joey from USA: Hey buddy, you're already into fatherhood. Don't just keep working and build a healthy relationship with your daughter. If not your daughter will end up just like me. Okay? :)



And also, I love the song Reaching Beyond for SYF 2006! It's nice!



Ah after typing these paragraphs, I feel better now.

No comments: