Friday, June 02, 2006

You'll never know how good-looking I am till now.

With my ever-growing ego, look at this picture, which was done by Nurul Janna.

The wonders of Adobe Photoshop. MUAHAHAH.





The caption wrote: "how you ever wonder how zhao lun would look like without pimples w/o eye bags? ahah! =) hope you like it! =)"




Well well, Janna.. I CERTAINLY LOVE IT. Thanks! Often than not, people sees me with pimples or some scars in my face. But I shall assure you that it will heal in a matter of time. People told me if I was slim abit, and good complexion, I'm a good-looking guy. So I'm dreaming that some Extreme-Makeover producer would come and find me. Or even the male version of The Swan. Haha! But the doctor had told me, I had to cure my acne first before other things because my antibiotics requires me to eat food before eating it. Perhaps 5 years down the road, you will see a different James?

No comments: