Saturday, June 24, 2006

Another trip to Sim Lim Tower.

Ah, went to Sim Lim Tower to buy some electronics stuff with Jun Ping, Han Wen and Jeremy. That's because I lost the electronics..

Sigh, how forgetful.. Han Wen went there to buy an external hard disk thing, which costs around $130+ at Sim Lim Square.

After buying, we made an impromptu decision to go and watch a movie as we were pretty undecided yesterday. Jia Yi went along too.

We went to Tampines Mall, not only to watch a movie but also to accompany Jun Ping to fix his N70 Nokia Phone, which was faulty. When we reached there, Jia Yi got excited when she saw a stand showing a Taiwanese singer, Tank who was there for his autograph session. And we accompanied her.

It was totally pure coincidence that I brought my camera. (I wanted to do research for my D&T and didn't expect an autograph session.)

We went to the 4th floor, and sad to say there weren't as many fans as we thought.

I wasn't a fan of Tank although I liked some of his songs, but Jia Yi kept pestering me to take pictures of him.



Tank singing to his fans..





And of course the autograph session..





Smiling and shaking the hands of a fan.



And a few more..






While Jeremy asked me to take pictures of the host. (she's a Yes 93.3 DJ)Perhaps he's lusting for her?

Here's one of her picture that I took:


She's quite cute, and dresses like Rainie Yang.




After watching the session, we went to Toys R Us to do some research.. After that we went to watch Silent Hill, the movie. What an incredible movie. It's not really horror, but gore and violence. The plot was perfect. But some parts, I can't really understand. The graphics were good, and the characters weren't your typical ghosts. Overall, a rating of 7.5/10 for it; the ending was not very good.


Ah, it's a very tired day.. But pretty nice!

No comments: