Monday, June 12, 2006

I had enough of you guys.

I had enough of my fellow D&T students. I sometimes think why am I the one organising dates and time to come back and do our 'O' levels artefact and folio. Why am I the one leading?

None of them appreciates for what I've done. I was so worried for all of us because Mr Joseph Goh has left us and handed the baton to Mr Tsung as he was just a relief teacher. Much to my surprise, Mr Tsung did not came back to help us, leaving us in the lurch. So I called Mr Goh, telling him our situation. And last Friday, he made a special trip to come and help us.

When I organised trips to school to do projects, the girls even grumbled and asked me to change the time. And they had the cheek not to come when the day arrives. Do you know how pissed off I am regardless of whatever reasons/excuses they gave?

Take yesterday's trip for example. We met up at 1pm at Compass Point to go to Sim Lim Tower to buy materials for our artefacts.

I had the girls late because one of them assume this and that, and the other one was having tuition. Another one was late too. But the most INFURIATING thing was that another 2 guys were extremely late. I was already at Compass Point, and both of them called and said they just woke up etc, and asked us to wait for them. And when they came, they talked as if it wasn't their fault. They were late because they watched the World Cup. One don't even know we had a trip and needed someone to remind him. Perhaps they were too poor to buy an alarm clock. Or perhaps they did not even have the MINIMAL discipline to wake up. Lord knows what is going on in their minds.


I'm seriously thinking of coming back to the workshop myself. Why am I doing so much things for these ingrates when they don't even appreciate it? Why am I wasting my handphone bill on such assholes to call them, only to listen craps and rubbishes that comes out from their mouths? It's their 'O' levels. NOT MINE. Why should I even care? Why can't I just be selfish and care for myself?


I seriously had enough. I'm sick of all these people. I'm sick of being nosey. If they want to do badly, let them do whatever shit I care. Screw these people.

Because among the small group of just 7 people, it seems that I'm the only one with the right attitude and mentality. They doesn't seem to know how vital it is, having that NONE of the teachers are helping except for Mdm Lim and the workshop instructors, and that the expectation of the Vice-Principal to ask us to do well.


Can some readers tell me I'm stupid enough to help my friends?
Can some readers tell me that I'm being an idiot because nobody appreciates?
Can some readers tell me why am I organising trips when they don't even come (whatever excuses/reasons they give?)
Can some readers tell me why am I being such nosey because it's their 'O' levels and not mine?
Can some readers tell me why should I burn my handphone bill because of them?
Can some readers tell me to stop HELPING these people?


As I'm typing, I realise that my blood's boiling point is getting lower and lower.





CAN SOMEONE TELL ME? PLEASE?

No comments: