Monday, April 21, 2008

Asia Dive Expo (ADEX) 2008.

I've been anticipating for ADEX 2008 since last year, and I was rather excited for this event. You see, ADEX is the largest and longest running exhibition for the dive industry, and even though it was an annual event, it doesn't always come to Singapore.













The previous ADEX was at Bangkok, Thailand. So I met up with my diving buddies and I must say I was rather disappointed at number of choices available, though I understand that the market for diving is rather small.









So yeah, here's what I bought from ADEX.. I finally have my own equipment!







Cressi-Sub REACTION fins..






Cressi-Sub gloves..



Cressi-Sub booties..



Sherwood Scuba mask.



And mind you, after buying all these stuff, I was still OVER-BUDGET. But I thought I had a good buy of all these stuff. Can't wait to use my equipment soon!

No comments: