Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Tioman: A Testimonial Of Nature Part(1)

Before I begin, did anyone catch the April Fools joke? I guess some did. Hehe. So yeah, back to the post.


FIRST DAY




First day itself was mainly travelling, and it was rather tiring, boarding the coach bus and the ferry.




I spent most of the time sleeping, except on the ferry which I took some pictures..






On the ferry..





With Jeremy and Han Wen.

We managed to witness the beautiful nature of sunset on the first day.





It was breathtaking.






Imagine looking at the vast sea which seems to lead to nowhere, except to find the beautiful sun and clouds from there.






This is my fave, and everytime I kept looking at it, I just felt peaceful and calm.




When we reach Tioman, it was around 9pm, and after having dinner we went to the beach. You know, the starry night which was filled with hundreds of stars was so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.

I started to get really emotional, because I thought of some personal stuff and how this night could be shared with my girlfriend. But spending it with my fellow buddies, especially when some of them threw stones over at the water, I just felt happy. I thought I might not have a girlfriend to spend the starry night with, but I've got my buddies with me.





So yeah, I guess this pretty much summarises the first day..

No comments: