Monday, April 07, 2008

If you're interested..

Ivan tagged me, so if anyone's interested in this quiz that I'm taking, do read on..


1. At what age do you wish to marry?

28 years old.

2. What i want the most right now?

Perseverance. I need it for my studies, for my fitness, for my future.

3. Anyone in your mind?

No one except Selina. I'm still infatuated with her.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?

It has to depends. I might be confident in something, but not others.

5. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

Being a singer.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

Not really. If I really believed in it, I might as well believe there's a pot of gold at every end of a rainbow.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?

If the question is phrased from What to Whom, I would say my family and friends.

8. Do you believe in love at first sight?

Yes, I do. The last one I had was the pretty lady I met at Nanyang Polytechnic when we were acting.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

Probably not. I'll not risk being a lover for a friend.

10. List out 3 bad points about the person who tagged you.

As of now, I can't think of any.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?

Good time management - Girls who are late for more than 30 minutes is a MAJOR TURN-OFF for me.

Understanding - I love scuba diving, and you need to respect my passion and personality.

Trust - Trust is the key to a relationship.

12. What feeling do you hate the most?

The feeling of being so over-sensitive that you make baseless assumptions.

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?

Duh!

14. Do you believe in God?

Sometimes. My faith isn't as strong as some people, but I sometimes question things around me. And I can't get the answers.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

I found my passion, and I know what I want to do at the age of 16.

16. Do you find it a need for you to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Not really. I'm enjoying bachelorhood because of the freedom, but sometimes you crave for love.

17. At this point of time, would you rather stay in your comfort zone or try something new?

Try something new. It's important to enrich yourself with experiences, and you gain insight and wisdom!

18. What kind of friend you hope to be in your friend's eyes?

Being trustful and a confidente.

Aside from that, each and everyone of us are unique and special in their own ways. Just be truthful to yourself.


19. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

In a university studying marine-related stuff or journalism.


20. At what age do you want to be a successful person?

At the age of 40.



I'm tagging those who are reading this quiz and has a blog!

No comments: