Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Busy..

I think I'm going be a very busy man, and I'm rather inspired to change my lifestyle, habits and my GPA score.

I've got 2 competitions going on; Yellow Pages Buying Guide Cover Design. The winner will win a cash prize, and winner's design will be used as the cover design for next year's Yellow Pages, which will be distributed to like 1.1 million households?

Another one is creating mascots for the Singapore Philatelic Museum, in which they will use the mascots that the winner created for their advertising campaign, exhibitions, programmes, products etc.

I know I'm a terrible design student, and people say I won't be able to win the contests. I suddenly thought of a friend who inspired me to believe myself. This time, I believe I will do well for my current projects, and make sure I do my best.

I don't want to compete with anyone but myself.

No comments: