Monday, April 28, 2008

Yellow Pages Competition is over!

I am so furious now!!!! Just when I thought I was confident in my work, doing my best for the competition, I just learnt from my lecturer that the Yellow Pages Competition is called off!


I don't know what is the reason why, but I am so pissed off! Even though the project is still going on, there is no doubt that my mood and confidence has been dampened greatly.

Think about it, if some person approaches you to participate in a competition, and you did your best with good effort and research, SUDDENLY THE COMPETITION IS CALLED OFF.

What if every competition has a chance to be called off? I'm like so worried!


Sigh, what rotten luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This information is TOTALLY false, and it was quite irresponsible to post without confirmation.

The competition is indeed still active. Judging will take place on 5/2 with winners announced by end of day 5/9.

For any REAL information on the competition contact the academic advisor, Joel Davis, at competition@ypa-academics.org.

I would ask that the original post be deleted ASAP, with an apology to all students who were needlessly alarmed.

Joel Davis