Wednesday, August 27, 2008

9 days of work.

Just ended my last day of work today, and the 9 days working was another kind of experience I guess..


A few days ago, there was this customer who was crying and shouting hysterically for her lost child in a quiet Marina Square.


She was running frantically and shouting "Kei Kei, where are you? Have you seen her? She's only 2 years old!"

We felt sorry for her, and advised her to search for the customer service counter. Thankfully, she managed to find her lost daughter at the atrium of Marina Square, and was seen crying inconsolably and her daughter was like "What is happening?"


And I also had a customer who bought lots of items from me, and unfortunately, I didn't have the stock. So I went all the way to another deparmental store in Orchard Road to get it for her.

I felt really satisfied when she still remembered my name and kept thanking me for helping her out. I could tell she was a rich lady, but she showed no sign of arrogance and uppityness. Instead she thanked me sincerely and acknowledged my name.


I also came to know of some local staff whom was nice and friendly, and made my work easier and more smooth.

Awesome people.


There are a lot more I could go on, but I shall stop here for now.

No comments: