Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Don't continue reading if you hate rant.

I was hoping that today's starting of work would be a breeze. But it was not meant to be. The in-charge decided to take it to a personal level. I'm in a foul mood, and I need to rant to make me feel good. So please people, do pardon my crudeness and rudeness.



CASE 1


She was looking at my identification card, and gave some remarks "Wah last time so handsome, why now become like that, and also so old. Now so many pimples."

Excuse me, it's a case of the pot calling the kettle black. If by your standards I'm considered old, than you must be ancient.

What is it about pimples? They say that wrinkles represents the wisdom of the old, so pimples represents the youthfulness of the young.



CASE 2


Next, she was showing signs of doubtfulness against me, because I told her I can start work at 11am for the rest of the days. She kept telling me about how important it is to be there earlier, or we would be complained whatsoever.

I didn't get a chance to prove myself, because she immediately called another colleague and said "Never mind, you take the 11am slot." Another colleague sensed something was wrong, and she told her in dialect that if she's doing this, aren't she looking down on me.

She decided to ask me, and I told her I've never been late for work before. And she repeated the consequences and the whole process one more time. And I was so pissed.


Listen, who are you to QUESTION MY PUNCTUALITY? What audacity of you to be telling me all these when you were the only one late for the setup today, and yet you're the incharge. What irony!


Speaking of punctuality, I've kept a perfect clean sheet and have never been late in my secondary school and in this company. (Just let me boast, because I'm feeling horrible now.)

I might be a little late sometimes when it comes to meeting friends but when it's serious business, I'm really committed to it and AM SERIOUS.

If I'm still in the company, I really hope I will never have to meet you again.


Good riddance.

No comments: