Sunday, August 03, 2008

Working hard..

One more week left to go, before my 2 months worth of holidays are coming. I know I seldom update as much as I could.



I've been working very hard (or so I thought) for many weeks already. I really don't care about competition between my classmates. I'm not an outstanding design student. I'm not even average, I'm pretty much mediocre.


Despite that, I only have one aim which is to salvage my GPA.


Speaking of competitions, another assignment associated with a client has been called off. I'm only left with KK Alpine Blossoms logo design competition. No harbouring any thoughts of winning this thing, just doing my best for the sake of it.


School work aside, I had a hearty chat with my beloved teacher and friend, Mrs Yap a few days ago. It was her birthday last Friday. I haven't seen her for months, and we had so much things to catch up.


Apart from meeting her, I also met a bunch of goody friends which I haven't seen for weeks, or months.


*I suddenly got a lot of things to write, but I'll skip this part.*

I always feel relaxed and happy whenever I'm with my cliques.


So yeah, some pictures courtesy of Ying:


Shi Li being the Snow White while Ying is the Cowboy!



Boon, that hook was tantamount to a knife!




I've never looked so bad with pink hat.

No comments: