Friday, August 22, 2008

Time passes so fast yeah?

School ended last week, and I must say I've done my best for the semester. So whatever grade I get, I'll be really contented. Same thing always happens: Cashflow problems.


I think School Of Design should really do something about this. Quality printing is sometimes important, but there are no subsidies available for us. And we spent so much on printing itself.


Seriously if you're not rich, you SHOULD NOT join design courses. I'm pretty sure a lot of people will agree with me. So if some graduating secondary students want to join design courses, money is one factor that they must consider.


Digressing aside from school, I've met up with an old friend which I haven't seen for 7 years. A former best friend, but I still look him up as one of the very few intelligent and mature friends I have.

He didn't really changed much, but still as carefree as ever.

I sometimes wish I can be carefree. Ignorant to how the world revolves. Ignorant to how the society works. Ignorant to how things function.

No comments: