Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm touched. Really.

I've recently seen a wonderful video that I've bumped into in Youtube, and it's a wonderful stroke of serendipity. It's been a while that I've been touched by a simple video.

If you've been watching movies in the cinemas in Singapore, there's this VISA advertisement that features this guy, Matt Harding:



Credits: www.ninemsn.com

At first glance, it looks like a funny and stupid dance which he is doing. It actually is, his dance is only known to his friends. Since he was travelling all around the world, his travel companion suggested that he uses his dance in every destination he's been to. The video passed around, and he got really famous.


Trust me, it's really worth watching.



I'm constantly amazed by the wonders of the world and the different places that he's been to. And it was an eye-opener to me. And I got to know the world better.



If the above video interests you, you should take a look at a recent video of Matt Harding in 2008, and I feel it's a lot more impactful! And he came to Singapore as well! You can spot him dancing with a group of Singaporeans at The Merlion near Esplanade!




My depiction of the videos after several views:

I'm touched, and I don't know if you feel the same way as I do.

A person with a simple dance, travels around the world with different people dancing with him, regardless of where they came from, which background they had, whether they're rich or poor or even which race they belong to.

It seems to tell me that despite coming from different walks of life, we're all humans. We're strangers to each other, but it is how amazing we can be united and connected as one, just by one dance and how happiness can easily be achieved.

I somehow feel so connected to Humanism. And I simply can watch this video over and over again. The song is simply awesome as well, bringing the whole mood together.


I hope you feel the same way as I do. And I'm sure you will smile or laugh after watching this video. Peace.


No comments: