Friday, February 13, 2009

Pizza Hut!

Finally, after a hectic week of submissions, I managed to have time to rest. Unfortunately, I still have one last submission and a presentation to our clients, Singapore Philatelic Musuem.

And I've spent a whopping $100 or even more with anything related to my work! I'm so irritated because of the amount of money spent on printing and fancy papers.


I've been wearing plenty of red recently, and that's probably because the Chinese New Year fever is still on?





The day Eekeng wore her Yukata for one of our projects. Super nice, she's very much into the Japanese culture.


And our lecturers, Mr Ransome and Ms Lee treated us to Pizza Hut today! Perhaps it's a treat for all of our hard work this semester.

During class, the ladies were asking me to put my sideburn on the back of my ears and sport a right-sided fringe.



This was the end result:




OH. MY. GOD.



They kept laughing and said I look like as though I wore a wig.



It's a pity that some of our mates couldn't join us for the treat.. Oh well..




Photos while in Pizza Hut:


Cheryl and me.. She claims she looks fat, but she's not!



Fazal and me.. Acting cool.


Shi Li, Mareena, Fazal, Aishah, Chloe and Ms lee..




What is Shirley looking at?




Aishah and Chloe! Love these nice people!



With Mir-ene! Sweet girl!


With beloved Ms Lee. She's the nicest lecturers around.


With the guys! Tyron, Yao Zhong, Fazal, Mr Ransome and me..

Today was such a coincidence that Wei Qi and I happened to wear the same colours together!

Some photos also!!



Looking shocked!




She can act sexy, but not me.


Somehow, I just like this photograph.




It didn't show how nice the food is, but showed how badly I needs a haircut.


Shi Li and Mareena!



Who is Ms Lee taking?






Oh, and I also tried to force a double-chin as well.


This is probably what I looked like if I'm over 100kg.

Once again, thanks to Ms Lee and Mr Ransome for the treat!


A wonderful day spent with polytechnic friends.

No comments: