Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My public transport encounters.

I am a frequent public transport traveller. Although most of the time I take the same routine over and over, there are always some personal encounters that I'm irritated with some commuters.


PEOPLE WHO BLAST THEIR MUSIC THROUGH THEIR PHONES.


Headsets and earpieces are invented for a reason. And there are still inconsiderate people who are oblivious to their surroundings and that nobody gives a shit about what kind of music they listen to, and most importantly, NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN WHAT SONGS THEY LISTEN TO, and that it is obviously noise pollution.





These people loves playing rock and metal music, and it gets screechy and real loud most of time, I could see some fellow commuters' ears bleeding.



THE GRUMPY OLD HAG.

I was taking the bus the other day, and there was this old hag kept looking back and scolding softly because my legs kicked her seats, which caused a slight jerk. My legs are big and the capacity for leg rest is so ridiculously small so it was difficult for me and I had to squeeze.





There was this primary school kid who wrapped one of his hands onto the pole for support. And it accidentally hit the old hag several times. She started to get really irritated and looked at the kid with those menacing eyes and keep hitting against him.

(I wanted to give my seat for the primary school kid twice but he just refused to take my offer.)


Bloody hell, what is wrong with old people nowadays? What ever happened to their social grace?



THE FAT WOMAN.

Everytime I think about it, the only word that came to my thought: disgust.


You see, there was this particular day when I was returning home and the bus was extremely packed. I found a seat and quickly dozed off.


Then, subconsciously, I kept realising I keep hitting onto something. Something soft. When I lifted my head up, I REALISE I BUMPED INTO THIS SHORT AND FAT WOMAN'S BOSOM.

She didn't even notice me or whatsoever, and I felt so disgusted, I stood awake for the whole journey.



No comments: